It is difficult to overestimate the role of calcium and lecithin in our body. When calcium is maintained at appropriate levels, our bones are strong, teeth healthy and blood clotting processes occur properly. In turn the lecithin, which belongs to phospholipids, is a very important component in our body. The phospholipids are the basic structural and functional building blocks of all cell membranes and of membrane structures intracellular organelles. As many researchers report, lecithin supports a number of metabolic processes taking place in our body. The structure of lecithin includes choline (a vitamin belonging to the B group), which is an essential element in acetylcholine production. The choline contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism and lipid metabolism. Tiens has created a supplement combining easily absorbed calcium compounds and lecithin.
The product contains powdered organic calcium (to find out more about the benefits and the high degree of absorbability of calcium in this form, please read: Tiens Nutrient Super Calcium Powder).
The second ingredient of the supplement, lecithin, is found in every cell of the body, especially as a component of cell membranes. Although it is present almost in every cell of the body, the amount of lecithin in differs in different organs.
The supplement also contains taurine. Taurine is an organic compound from the amino acid group. It is present in the cells of many tissues and plays important role in many physiological process of various organs. The largest amount can be found in the brain (in pineal gland and hypophysis), retina, heart, muscle and in bile. In the human body taurine is formed in presence of sulfur-containing amino acids: cysteine and methionine, therefore when their level in the body cells runs out, production of taurine might be hindered.
Another ingredient of the supplement is folic acid. The folate inter alia contributes to normal blood formation, contribution to normal psychological functions and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. The product also contains vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 which contributes to normal psychological function and normal energy-yielding metabolism. Vitamin C inter alia contributes to maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercises. It also contributes to normal collagen formation, crucial for proper function of blood vessels, bones, skin, teeth, cartilage and gums.
The ingredients of the preparation have a broad spectrum of action:
- Calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission,
- Calcium is necessary for maintaining healthy bones and teeth,
- Calcium ensures the healthy functioning of muscles,
- Calcium contributes to proper blood clotting processes,
- Calcium contributes to proper energy metabolism,
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function,
- Vitamin B1 and vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism,
- Lecithin is source of choline, which contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, normal homocysteine metabolism and normal lipid metabolism.
Among other medical conditions, Super Calcium Capsules with Lecithin prevents, helps or treats:
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s disease;
- epilepsy to children, rheumatoid arthritis to children, scoliosis to children and depression;
- Hormonal imbalance, chronic fatigue, migraine and insomnia.
- Children under 10 years are administered under medical supervision.
- It is recommended to take one capsule once a day.
- It is possible to gradually increase the dose to one capsule two times a day, and subsequently one capsule three times a day.